The Most Delicious Gluten Free Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Recipe
Traditionally, fall desserts tend to be higher in calories due to buttery crusts and just more starch in general. But there are plenty of alternative ingredients available to make mouth-watering desserts this fall, without all the extra calories. gluten free.
Believe it or not, you can enjoy the same fall treats you’ve always loved, with a fully vegan and gluten-free approach. An amazing example to that will be this recipe I will be sharing with you guys!
Who doesn’t love a Cinnamon Roll, right? Well, make that a healthier version of the usual Cinnamon Roll, and you’re going to feel much better about enjoying this delicious treat.
Firstly, you will need a total of 40 free minutes. If you’ve got that, you’re good to go!
|1 cup coconut milk|
|1 tbsp apple cider vinegar|
|2 tsp vanilla extract|
|2 tbsp coconut sugar|
|6 tbsp coconut oil, melted|
|3/4 cup pumpkin puree|
|2 3/4 cup gluten-free, all-purpose flour|
|3 tsp baking powder|
|1/2 tsp salt|
|1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice|
|2 tbsp vegan butter, softened||1 1/2 cup organic powdered sugar|
|1 tsp cinnamon||2 to 3 tbsp coconut milk|
|1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice||1\4 tsp vanilla extract|
|2 tbsp coconut sugar||dash of pumpkin pie spice|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl (coconut milk through pumpkin puree)
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients (GF flour through spices)
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet and stir
- Cover a surface with parchment paper and sprinkle surface and rolling pin with flour to prevent sticking
- Roll out the dough until evenly flat, adding flour if the dough begins to stick
- Use a rubber spatula to spread the butter onto the flattened dough
- Sprinkle dough evenly with spices and coconut sugar, using the spatula to spread it around
- Carefully roll the dough to form a log shape and use a serrated knife to cut 1 inch wheels
- Set each cinnamon roll wheel into a greased 8×8 baking dish, and bake for 20-25 minutes
- Whisk together the icing ingredients, pour over the cinnamon rolls.