The temperatures are still high, and they don’t seem to want to drop anytime soon.
And I know, when the temperature is high and the humidity only seems to increase, all you want to do is lay out in the soon while enjoying a cold drink.
Nothing hits the spot quite like a cool and refreshing summer drink.
So, today I decided to share a super easy and tasty Watermelon Slushie recipe with you all.
- 3 cups Seedless Watermelon Cubes
- 6 ice cubes OR 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup water
- Fresh Mint or Basil leaves (Optional)
- Place the Watermelon and ice into a blender.
- Add the lime juice, sugar, water and the mint/basil leaves. Add the Watermelon, 2 tbsp Maple Syrup, Lime Juice, Mint, and Water to a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
TIP: If the mixture is too thick for your liking, you can also add in extra water.