This Chocolate Pudding Cake is easy to prepare and you only need a few ingredients and little time to make it.
A super creamy and chocolaty dessert that everyone will fall in love with. And a huge plus to it, this recipe is also completely dairy & gluten-free!
Sounds absolutely delicious, right?
Well, this is why I decided to share this recipe with you guys!!
Without further ado, let’s jump right into this Chocolate Pudding Cake recipe!
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 70 g brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 45 g cacao powder
- 120 g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- Place the milk, water, sugar and salt in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- In a bowl, whisk cacao powder with 4 tbsp of water until lumps free; then pour into the milk mixture and stir.
- Add in the chocolate and stir until dissolved.
- Place agar agar in a glas, add in 1 tbsp of water, stir and pour into the chocolate mixture.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a mold, let it cool completely before placing in the fridge.
- Let it rest in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.